Oracle Apps Training Index
|Please find the list of Oracle Apps Training Articles that are being covered by this blog.|
Also, I am currently finalizing the list of Training lessons that will be covered. This list will change based upon the requests/suggestions that I will receive. As and when the corresponding Article gets posted, the article below will then appear hyperlinked.
You may suggest changes to the below schedule by emailing me or by dropping a comment to this article.
Training Articles listed below will published on this blog:-
Note: The articles already published appear with a URL below
1. What happens when you login to Oracle Apps
2. Why is it called apps
3. What is a profile option?
4. What is org_id. Why is it important.
5. Relationship between Applications and Modules
6. Where to find/deploy the code (Forms tier/Middle tier or DB Tier)
7. The testing cycle in Oracle Apps
8. Difference between forms and form functions and menu
9. What is a Concurrent Program
10. What is concurrent Manager
11. What is a Value set
11a. Different types of Value Sets
12. What is a lookup in oracle apps
13. How does lookup differ from Value Sets
14. What is a flexfield, and give example of simple Descriptive Flexfield.
15. How to make context sensitive descriptive flexfields ( step by step)
16. Setting up your PC for development environment
17. Oracle FormsD2k Basic Concepts (Thanks Rakesh)
18. Your Oracle forms customization steps
19. Your first custom form from scratch
20. Your first report customization
21. Your first custom report from scratch
22. Your first pl/sql concurrent program from scratch
23. Your first java concurrent program from scratch
24. Workflow training
25. Your first data migration program
26. Key Flexfields. What are they and why are they used
27. Oracle Self service : Important profile options
28. How did oracle's self service evolve, a brief history
29. How to do Personalizations in Oracle Self Service
30. How to export and import self service personalizations from one environment to another
31. How to debug programs oracle applications
32. Troubleshooting tips for investigating issues in Oracle Apps
33. How to make menu for specific concurrent programs.
I do not wish to re-invent the wheel, hence if I come across an article on the web that already has any of the above training material, then a link will be published. You as a reader should also feel free to provide me a URL that I can link onto, provided that article is of good quality.