f Get Oracle Apps Traning Here: Oracle Apps Training Index

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons -NonCommercial 2.5 License.



Name:
Location: United Kingdom

The desire to be extraordinary is a very ordinary desire. To relax and to be ordinary is really extraordinary


  • Sunday, October 08, 2006

    Oracle Apps Training Index

    Please find the list of Oracle Apps Training Articles that are being covered by this blog.

    Also, I am currently finalizing the list of Training lessons that will be covered. This list will change based upon the requests/suggestions that I will receive. As and when the corresponding Article gets posted, the article below will then appear hyperlinked.

    You may suggest changes to the below schedule by emailing me or by dropping a comment to this article.

    Training Articles listed below will published on this blog:-
    Note: The articles already published appear with a URL below

    1. What happens when you login to Oracle Apps
    2. Why is it called apps
    3. What is a profile option?
    4. What is org_id. Why is it important.
    5. Relationship between Applications and Modules
    6. Where to find/deploy the code (Forms tier/Middle tier or DB Tier)
    7. The testing cycle in Oracle Apps
    8. Difference between forms and form functions and menu
    9. What is a Concurrent Program
    10. What is concurrent Manager
    11. What is a Value set
    11a. Different types of Value Sets
    12. What is a lookup in oracle apps
    13. How does lookup differ from Value Sets
    14. What is a flexfield, and give example of simple Descriptive Flexfield.
    15. How to make context sensitive descriptive flexfields ( step by step)
    16. Setting up your PC for development environment
    17. Oracle FormsD2k Basic Concepts (Thanks Rakesh)
    18. Your Oracle forms customization steps
    19. Your first custom form from scratch
    20. Your first report customization
    21. Your first custom report from scratch
    22. Your first pl/sql concurrent program from scratch
    23. Your first java concurrent program from scratch
    24. Workflow training
    25. Your first data migration program
    26. Key Flexfields. What are they and why are they used
    27. Oracle Self service : Important profile options
    28. How did oracle's self service evolve, a brief history
    29. How to do Personalizations in Oracle Self Service
    30. How to export and import self service personalizations from one environment to another
    31. How to debug programs oracle applications
    32. Troubleshooting tips for investigating issues in Oracle Apps
    33. How to make menu for specific concurrent programs.

    I do not wish to re-invent the wheel, hence if I come across an article on the web that already has any of the above training material, then a link will be published. You as a reader should also feel free to provide me a URL that I can link onto, provided that article is of good quality.

    Comments on "Oracle Apps Training Index"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 AM) : 

    Hi,
    For Modules Gl, AR, AP there are different reports. What are the important reports that are used frequently by functional consultant

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (6:57 AM) : 

    Payables
    ----------
    Invoices On Hold Report
    Supplier Credit Balance Report


    Receivables
    ----------
    Credit Control Activity Report
    Dunning Letter Print
    Unallocated Cash and Credits Report
    Aging - 7 Buckets - By Collector
    Customer Print Statements
    Invoice Print



    GL
    -------
    Accruals Report
    GL Securities Report
    Trial balance

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (7:31 AM) : 

    Hi Satyajit,

    I will certainly cover the Interface side of things, but this will happen during the next few weeks time.

    As for the different types of interfaces, essentially all types of file formats are supported to name a few:-
    1. CSV Files or other delimited files
    2. XML Files, that can be posted to XML Gateway. This can be done without any customization so long as it adheres to an OAG format supported by Oracle.
    3. EDI

    Tell me what type of interface are you looking to design with a brief business Requirement. I will try to point you in right direction

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 PM) : 

    Anil,
    When your going to teach below questions?

    19. Your first custom form from scratch
    20. Your first report customization
    21. Your first custom report from scratch
    22. Your first pl/sql concurrent program from scratch

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (11:04 PM) : 

    Hi Anonymous,

    These topics should hopefully be finished by end of this week.

    Thanks,
    Anil Passi

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

    Anil,

    Your site is simply excellent for those who wants to learn Oracle Apps. I am following and waiting for the advanced topics.

    Thanks again for your time.

    Kishore

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM) : 

    Anil,
    I dont see any training notes after October 8th. Please let me know when you're going to update new notes.
    Thanks
    Rahil

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (2:25 PM) : 

    Hiya

    The most recent update was on 2nd November Your first pl/sql concurrent program from scratch

    I do admit that I have been a bit non-regular lately, mainly because of the workload I have with my current client.

    Thanks,
    Anil Passi

     

    Blogger myobhavaya said ... (6:18 AM) : 

    How do we delete the previous versions of a workflow?
    I tried to delete a wait node from the process and yet find that the definitions are intact.

    I find that $FND_TOP admin/sql does not have @wfchacta and @wfrmita

    How to delete old definitions and what are the mandatory parameters?

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (6:44 AM) : 

    Why the need to delete old version of WF?
    What if you have ongoing workflows processes that use the older version?

    What harm does it do to leave that WF version, and just apply a newer version. All your new WF Reqests will simply pick the latest version of WF anyway.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    Good initiative. Very Useful.
    Could you also add some information about request group along with examples.
    (Please let me know if u have already posted the same)

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (11:24 PM) : 

    I have already touched base on the steps in Technical Interview Questions. But I will try to have a detailed article on the same.

    Thanks
    Anil

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

    hi sir
    i am regular reader of ur blog.can u plz tell me the life cycle of procurement life cycle

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (2:13 AM) : 

    Hi see the iProc lifecycle including its setup with Punchouts on Website link

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 PM) : 

    thanks anil.. Beauty article.. i pray to God for you..

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    How can we add a document ( for example a scanned invoice ) to a form. Is this anything related to setup or do we need to write code for this task.

    help appreciated.

    Aman

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    How can we add a document ( for example a scanned invoice ) to a form. Is this anything related to setup or do we need to write code for this task.

    help appreciated.

    Aman

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 AM) : 

    Hello Anil,
    Really good work.

    Well I had some questions. I read few of the comments in which stuff related to interface is mentioned. Is this work complete? I too wanted information related to interfaces. I am trying to load cross references to 11i. Dont know which import program is used or do they load when item is loaded. Could you please help me out in this.
    Also if possible brief summary on what all is needed when loading item, BOM and revisions etc from 10.7 to 11i.

    Regards,
    Radhika.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    Believe me, this is very helpful to the people, who wants to choose their career in Apps. Thanks for your initiative.

    I have one small doubt regarding this Help> Record History in Apps.

    Actually, I place my cursor in a field of the current form in Apps, and I went to Help> Record History then it is giving us one view/ table name. But, I checked this view/ table from backend like select * from 'this view/table' then this column is not reflect in that table.

    So, what my exact question is, how can I find the exact table of the current field on the form?

    Pls let me know if I am not clear.

    Thanks and Rgds,
    Venkat

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (3:12 AM) : 

    hi venkat

    run sql trace prior to executing the query in the block. this field might be a control field

    you can even look at item property to confirm this.

    have a look at trace file to see which SQL got fired in post-query to bring back that record

    thanks
    anil

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 AM) : 

    Hi Anit,
    With your suggession, I enabled the 'Trace' option from Help menu and I checked .trc file. Believe me I working on this .trc file almost 1 hr, but unable to find the exact table from where this column is reflecting.

    Can u help me Anil, how can we trace the table name of the current column.

    For your referece I am giving you the path of colum, which I am looking for:

    1. Order Mangerment User > Setup > Transaction Type
    2. In this window, I am looking for 'Fullfilment Flow' column.

    Thanks in Advance

    -- Venkat

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    With your suggession, I enabled the 'Trace' option from Help menu and I checked .trc file. Believe me I working on this .trc file almost 1 hr, but unable to find the exact table from where this column is reflecting.

    Can u help me Anil, how can we trace the table name of the current column.

    For your referece I am giving you the path of colum, which I am looking for:

    1. Order Mangerment User > Setup > Transaction Type
    2. In this window, I am looking for 'Fullfilment Flow' column.

    Thanks in Advance

    -- Venkat

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I have a question related to Inventory. Is it possible to cancell the Receipt which is already made. Pls confirm .

    thanks

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (11:42 PM) : 

    Hi anonymous,

    i dont know of a way to cancel inv receipts. But you can always send the goods back to originating subinventory or do a misc issue

    thanks
    anil

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    This is regarding 'Sql trace' issue. I enabled this 'trace' optoin and I re-query the record and went to the path to find the .trc file.
    I opened .trc file, but nothing to understand. So, I used this command 'TKPROF' from DOS to convert from .trc file to .txt file.
    Now everything is fine in .txt file, but dont know how to check the table name of the current field. Is there any tricky for this or any short-cut to findout the table name?

    Thanks and Rgds,
    Venkat Mahesh

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    This site is really useful...simply Great !!!
    Where do we get the details of the tables and columns affected during setups and transaction entries and thier links to other modules in AP, GL, AR, PO, INV modules. TRM is very heavy to digest ?

     

    Blogger yogeshwardas said ... (10:35 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,please guide me for the Purchasing interfaces,any one of three or whichever you are convenient with.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,please guide me for the Purchasing interfaces,any one of three or whichever you are convenient with.

     

    Blogger ajay said ... (12:01 AM) : 

    hai
    i m ajay singh from mumbai . im learning oracle apps 11i technical . i want more good qns on forms reports 6i . please send me
    ajay singh

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM) : 

    hi,
    Anil could you please provide some more topics related to apps.
    that help me to understand it best.
    Thanks

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:26 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    Really helpful site... Thanks for all your work. Is it possible to explain the multi org concept with a best example?

    Best Regards,
    V.S.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:46 PM) : 

    Hi,

    Is there any API for 11.0.3 versionto cancel the order irrespective of any its state any.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:47 PM) : 

    Any API for 11.0.3 version to Cancel the order irrespective of its state.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    Ur site has been really useful in clearing various of oracle APPS .I have one query .. while we register an executable in oracle Apps we give the application name to which it belongs to and then again while registering the concurrant program it we have to specify the application .My question is that why do we need application name twice as the excutable is connected to concurrant program or does the mismatch of the application name in executable and concurrant program create some error?

    Thanks and Regards
    Mary

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (2:02 AM) : 

    A very interesting question indeed.

    The Executable application dictates where Oracle will find the executable [does not apply to PL/SQL type though as its in apps schema].

    Hence if your report executable is in XXPO and Report Conc Program in XXAR
    ...Then you need to deploy the rdf in XXPO_TOP/reports/US


    But, inside your concurrent program if you do FND_PROFILE.VALUE, the context that concurrent program will use is that of XXAR.
    Hence if a profile is set at application level for both XXPO application and XXAR application, then profile value at XXAR will be eligible for that concurrent program

    So, in brief
    1. Application at Executable level helps the concurrent manager to find the executable
    2. Application at concurrent program level defines the contexts within which your concurrent program runs

    Thanks
    Anil

    Thanks,
    Anil Passi

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 PM) : 

    nice work carried out..
    thaks for the info

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 AM) : 

    I have used a standard API for repaired order.Previously client c/o belongs to single ORG and currently they implemented multi org.

    So, my question is how the particular API will work for both of the ORG dynamically.

    What are the setup required for that.

    Please explain with ex.code and screen shots.

    Waiting for your answer.

    Thanks,
    Rana,Kolkata

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I have a problem i.e

    I have using a API for repair order creation.

    Previously client has single operating unit, so API will working by default(ORG ID hard coded).

    But currently they have impleted MULTI ORG,so this standard API not working.

    So I need to know what is the exact setup etc.

    Please send me details code,screen shots and setup for this.

    Waiting for your help.


    Thanks

    Rana

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I have a problem i.e

    I have using a API for repair order creation.

    Previously client has single operating unit, so API will working by default(ORG ID hard coded).

    But currently they have impleted MULTI ORG,so this standard not working.

    So I need to know the exact setup etc.

    Please send me details code,screen shots and setup for this.

    Waiting for your help.


    Thanks

    Rana

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 AM) : 

    HI ANIL
    THE MORE THE PEOPLE THE SAY GOOD ABOUT U,IS PERHAPS THE LEAST OF ALL. THANX A LOT .UR BLOGS IS LIKE GIFT TO US. ANIL COULDPLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO SETUP ORACLE APPS FOR LEARNING AND PRACTICING AT MY HOME PC(A STANDALONE)(I.E PRE-REQUISITES) AND HOW TO START PRACTICING. THANX IN ADVANCE.

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (10:40 AM) : 

    Hi Anonymous,

    I suggest you get hold of a DBA friend and request him to install Oracle Apps on a virtual machine [VM].

    Once a VM is prepared, then you can drag and drop the VM file to any PC and get the full Aps instance with R12 up and running in seconds.

    Thanks,
    Anil

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:03 AM) : 

    Hi Anil
    I am a regular viewer of your site and has gain lot of knowlege from it. I really apprecite your initiative.
    Anil, I was trying to learn about Oracle Apps HRMS module and have come across some question and I was searching for the answer of the same but.....
    It would be great help if you can help me out in this.
    Below are the List of question.
    1. What is Context Usages ?
    2. What is database item ?
    3. What is consolidation set ?
    4. Where do u give bank details ?
    5. What is payroll ?
    6. Explain payroll Steps ?
    7. What is position hierarchy ?
    8. What is cross validation ?
    9. What is the diff b/w single,shared,pooled and none ?
    10.What is Headcount and FTE ?
    11.What is Grade rate ?
    12.Career Mgt steps?
    13. what is the profile we need to activate while implementing payroll?
    14. what are the 3 profiles we need to activate without which we
    cannot login into HRMS?
    15. what are types of alerts?
    16. what is MD50, MD-70 and MD-80
    17. what is self service?
    18. where can I get the salary of the employee?

    I know the list of question, but if you can help me it would be really great help for me.
    If you can provide me with some link where I can get the documents related with HRMS will also be helpfull for me.

     

    Blogger vasanthanand said ... (2:51 AM) : 

    Hi anil,
    I would like to know
    How DataFlow happens between each subledgers( wherein the subledgers here i correspond to other apllications like( AP,AR,PO,CM... and so on) in Apps Financials module.

    Thanks and regards
    Anand.R

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 AM) : 

    hai anil
    can u pleasee give me the list of all base tables in AP,AR,GL and INVENTORY modules pleasee,its urgent

     

    Blogger oraclefan said ... (11:36 PM) : 

    Hello Anil,

    How r u,
    i started to learn apps by u r blog but need info about practice apps with my standalone pc
    pls help me what is the system requirement and how to install apps i want practice HRMS
    then what is VM (vertual machine) waiting for u r reply soon

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (1:05 PM) : 

    My colleage is building a VM with R12 vision, that he will be able to provide you pre-installed on an external Hard Disk 500GB.
    Please email me on passi dot anil @ gmail.com so that I can provide you his contact details

    Thanks,
    Anil

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

    Hey Anil,

    I am also looking forward to the questions asked by Omkar . I am very new to HRMS and need help on it , the payroll steps .....Kindly provide some help on it or some other documentation that I can look into. But your work on this site is really amazing cleared a lot of my concepts.

    Thanks

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I find your articles are very useful.I have the following doubts in Payroll.

    1)where is Employee attendance is taken into consideration while calculating payroll? In which screen or what is the methodology to capture the employee attendance and leaves Oracle HRMS and linked with Payroll?

    2)How to specify the payroll period Ex: If my payroll period is 15th of every month to 15th of next month. Do we have to define a calender for this If so, where to define ?

    Your help would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Hari

     

    Blogger mobile said ... (8:34 AM) : 

    Hello Anil this is AAKASH

    Actually I have already completed my oracle apps
    Now i want a help from you..
    I want to get detailed step by step procedure of completing the entire course as well as some important questions

    and also please suggest some books on oracle apps technical..

    Thanking You
    Aakash

     

    Blogger Meraj Shaik said ... (8:16 AM) : 

    Can anybody tell me about the mapping of all oracle tables between 11.0.3 and 11i. Appreciate it if you can send it to shabemeraj@gmail.com
    thanks
    Meraj Mohammad

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:54 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I got 5 years of exp in Oracle,SqlServer 2000 and VB,Asp
    and I wanted to get my self into Oracle apps.Can you guide me to it

     

    Blogger thirumala said ... (3:05 AM) : 

    Hi ANIL
    I have modified one report.
    this report is having the date 16 pages. ineed to reduce the page no's by modyfying the layout of the report. but the first page prints data only off page , i need to remove the blank space , can you tell me how to remove the blank space..
    Thankls
    thirumala

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

    33. How to make menu for specific concurrent programs.

    Steps:
    1. Define a Function (Function =(YourFunctionName); Form = Run Reports; Application = (AOL); Parameter =(CONCURRENT_PROGRAM_NAME="ConPgmShortName" PROGRAM_APPL_SHORT_NAME="ApplShortCode"
    2. Attach this function to the a Menu
    3. Attache the menu to the responsibility.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:04 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    First of all I want to thank you for the efforts that you have put in to help the people learn Oracle Apps.
    I am new to Oracle Apps. I have got a basic training in apps technical module from a training institute. however, it was sort of very superficial. I got to see your blog on the net, and I liked it a lot. I have gone through the article wherein you have mentioned how to start learning oracle apps. as suggested by you, I have gone through SQL concepts thoroughly, aplication architecture documentation material as well as sysem administration part of apps. However, I am a bit confused as to what to do next. which module should i start up with, so that i can really say that I have got a practical knowledge.
    I look forward to your reply.

    regards,
    Anup

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:57 AM) : 

    in which tables can we find the info about schedules in concurrent requests in oracle apps?

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:02 AM) : 

    in which tables can we find the info about schedules in concurrent requests in oracle apps

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    How to cancel the Orders in OM, especially I want to Cancel the CMAs on time bound basis. Can you help in this regard please.

    thanks in advance

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    How to cancel the Orders in OM, especially I want to Cancel the CMAs on time bound basis. Can you help in this regard please.

    thanks in advance

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    I am npt having only somewhat theory knowledge .But know i want to implement it practically . So plz tell me the basic step to perform on Oracle Apps.
    Thanks

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    I am npt having only somewhat theory knowledge .But know i want to implement it practically . So plz tell me the basic step to perform on Oracle Apps.
    Thanks

     

    Blogger Sai Vinay said ... (2:13 PM) : 

    excellent blog Anil you are helping lot of guys like me
    thanks
    Vinay

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:50 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    Where can we get list of all modules available in apps.

    Thanks
    KSG

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:34 AM) : 

    Hi!

    Can u please tell me that inter relationship between base tables in HRMS oracle apps

    Regards
    Durai

     

    Blogger Anil Passi said ... (3:01 AM) : 

    Raja - Please see
    http://oracle.anilpassi.com/oracle-hrms-payroll-tables.html

    Thanks
    Anil

     

    Blogger SUNIL said ... (12:37 PM) : 

    Man... You are too good. Awesome work. Many thanks to you.

     

    Blogger SUNIL said ... (12:38 PM) : 

    Man... You are too good. Awesome work.... Many thanks to you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 PM) : 

    hi anil,
    feel oracle apps is the best path for my career.
    I came across this blog and i thankyou for sharing information.

    could you tell me ,where can i find material for Oracle apps so far u explained.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I am working on reports currently, I need help in generateing a report from tab delimeter to an excel format.

    Can u plz provide some information on this.

    Thanks in advance
    Syed Hussain

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:25 AM) : 

    Hello,
    Indeed a lot to learn from this site, thanks much !

    I have a (bit involved) question: Do we have mechanisms to calculate/estimate the "complexity" of customizations of all sorts (forms, reports, libraries, flexfields, tables. views, stored procedures, packages, triggers, SQL scripts, PL/SQL scripts, unix scripts, workflows...), and types (new, copy-and-rename-and modify ) that one may have developed over time and has on the systems.
    So, this give each custom app/code a "complexity score number" that would ultimately affect its usage, upgrades.. And this number being calculated based on custom code type, size, nr of other custom objects used, nr of std schema obj used, type of operation performed on std schema, or other custom objects... Any useful material to educate myself how I can calculate and assign a "complexity indicator" to each custom code. And also a "performance indicator" for the same types of custom code, but now based on criteria such as usage, usage during business hrs, cpu time, physical reads...
    Any help and comments are greatly appreciated.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM) : 

    Deal All,
    Where Can I get ORACLE APPS authorised training in Kolkata?
    Pl guide . Thanks in advance.

    ANINDA LAHIRI

     

    Blogger Shashi said ... (4:57 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    Thanks for sharing wonderful information on the internet.

    Your efforts are highly appreciated.

    My Best wishes for all your future dreams.

    Thanks,
    Shashi

     

    Blogger Sumit said ... (11:40 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    First of all excellent blogs .
    I am new in AP module .
    Well my question is , why in R12 reports but also in 11i most of the queries are built based on synonyms not on the tables ?
    Thanks Sumit

     

    Blogger Sumit said ... (11:43 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    First of all excellent blogs .
    I am new in AP module .
    Well my question is , why in R12 reports but also in 11i most of the queries are built based on synonyms not on the tables ?
    Thanks Sumit

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 AM) : 

    Laxmikanth Reddy,

    i first of all say thanks for such a wonderful blog.really this is helpful for freshers very much.

    i want topics like creating interfaces right from the scratch which will be useful for technical people.
    hope these topic will be covered in the next week.
    Thankyou.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I read the blog u posted under the following link (http://oracle.anilpassi.com/concurrent-programs-in-oracle-apps.html) and I have just 1 question, it's 1 that has been nagging me for a while now.

    The last Screen dump is the Submit Request page. On that page is the Schedule button option. Before I submit my request, I want to schedule my request to run on the 1st Wednesday of every Month... How would I go about doing this?

    My Technical Lead suggested that I activate the Advanced option under Schedule. However, for some funny reason, the Advanced option is not enabled even though I am logged in as Systems Administrator. How do i go about enabling or activating this feature?

    Thank you,

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    U have done a wonderful job. The site is very helpful.

    Could u pls. check the WorkFlow Builder Training Link, its giving some error and not opening.

    Thanks,

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    Do you intend to cover each of the Oracle Apps modules/ applications, in brief which will help a beginner in the functional area like me.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mandar

     

    Blogger Rooba said ... (2:52 AM) : 

    hi anil,
    iam new to oracle.i have no knowledge abt sql also.hw i develop my knowledge to work with oracle reports.plz guide me

     

    Blogger Rooba said ... (2:54 AM) : 

    hi anil,
    hw to write a query & hw to extract the fields from database.i have a knowledge to create tables.

     

    Blogger Rooba said ... (2:57 AM) : 

    hi anil,
    hw to write a query & hw to extract the fields from database.i have a knowledge to create tables.

     

    Blogger maddy said ... (1:48 PM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    ur blog has been very useful to me as a beginner. There are few topics here which have not yet been covered. When do u plan to post the details on those, also the Workflow Training link, doesnt seem to work. Could u pls check on that!

    Thanks in advance!
    Madhu

     

    Blogger manoj gupta said ... (8:48 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I Manoj Gupta Having 9+ yr IT EXP. in
    BAAN ERP (HRMS & Finance),Oracle 10g D2K,Hyperion.I need your help regarding Oracle app HRMS Training program , Name,address & contact deatil of certified instiute.

    Thanks

    Manoj Gupta
    09981191899
    manoj.kumarg2@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM) : 

    Hi,

    I am just leaning the Teleservice module. I am trying to setup the debrief functionality. can you advise me?

     

    Anonymous subh said ... (3:29 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I am a MBA in Finance. A fresher. Joined Oracle recently as a functional consultant. Tell me some important topic to work upon, which will help me for a good start up as a functional consultant.

     

    Blogger subhayan said ... (3:30 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I am a MBA in Finance. A freasher. Joined Oracle recently as a functional consultant. Tell me some importent topic to work upon, which will help me for a good start up as a functional consultant.

     

    Blogger subhayan said ... (3:31 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I am a MBA in Finance. A freasher. Joined Oracle recently as a functional consultant. Tell me some importent topic to work upon, which will help me for a good start up as a functional consultant.

    Thanks
    Subh

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:36 AM) : 

    Hi Anil

    I am a MBA in Finance. A freasher. Joined Oracle recently as a functional consultant. Tell me some importent topic to work upon, which will help me for a good start up as a functional consultant.

    thanks a lot

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    I want to know about the basic segmentation of Oracle Apps like SCM,Manufacturing etc and what all modules are covered in each of these segments.

     

    Blogger Sanjoy said ... (4:47 AM) : 

    for oracle apps training in kolkata contact Sanjay at 9051539378.

     

    Blogger Sanjoy said ... (4:48 AM) : 

    for oracle apps training in kolkata from real time consultant , contact Sanjay at 9051539378

     

    Blogger Ms. Reddy said ... (11:14 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,

    I am new to Oracle Apps and your blog is like a bible to me. Thanks for all the good work.

    I went through almost all the links in the index however when i try to access workflow training, i run into below error:
    string(67) "SELECT newurl FROM #__redirection WHERE oldurl = 'search-9999.html'" Too many pages.

    can you help please.

    Thanks,
    Mridula

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:03 AM) : 

    dear anil, i am looking for some good documents in mfg/MSMRP/BOM/WIp modules. can you guide me to this?

    thanks
    miyapurmama@gmail.com

     

    Anonymous www.oracledba.in said ... (7:16 AM) : 

    i like this

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

    Hi Anil,
    I want to pass the parmeters to the concurrent program while the concurrent program is attached to menu.Is it possible?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 AM) : 

    hi,
    dis site is very useful for me.It is superb.
    what is the standard concurrent programs and error tables for PO,AP,AR,GL,OM

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 AM) : 

    what are the base tables,interface tables,error tables and standard concurrent programs for all modules

     

    post a comment